All of the scheduling starting in the New Year and moving forward will be done with our new online scheduling system. This will allow us to serve you better and more effectively, and make the whole scheduling process run much smoother. A few points about the new system include the following:
- Those people who are on memberships or who have made an early commitment to be on a membership will get FIRST priority in the schedule.
- Those people who are on a 20 class pass from Deal find, a 1 month unlimited pass from Living social, or any other deal/trial coupon will get SECOND priority in the scheduling. Whether you get your preferred times or not will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
- For those of you on a 20 class pass from Metabody you will continue to signup through the Metabody website until your classes are complete or until you become one of our members.
- In the event you wish to change your class times, in the case of an emergency or work related responsibilities, you will have to consult our online scheduling system to see if other times are open and if you can switch out of your scheduled time. This will be the policy for both members and also non-members who are on deal passes.
- As well, as of January 1st scheduling will not be dealt with via email. You must consult the online scheduling form/website that will be set up. If you contact us via telephone, email, or in person in regards to scheduling, you will be automatically referred to our online signup form.
- You will be able to starting scheduling in times for Jan beginning between Dec. 27th and Jan. 2nd, we had been planning on Dec. 27th as a definite start date but set up as been moving slower than expected. We will e-mail you with those updates