Your diet should be filled with vegetables, with asparagus at the top of the list. This asparagus recipe is easy to make and tastes great. Serve it with a piece of white fish, chicken breast or other lean meat for a healthy meal.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- dash of salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- In a casserole dish, combine the asparagus, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from oven and mix in the lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 47 calories, 2g fat, 5g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 3g protein.