Crisp baby spinach blends with sweet mango, tender chicken and a sprinkle of red quinoa in this refreshing salad. Complete with your veggies, protein and wholegrain, this salad is a balance meal in and of itself.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup red quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup ripe mango, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 Tablespoons lowfat salad dressing (Newman’s Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing)
Place the spinach, carrot, onion, quinoa, mango, and chicken in a medium bowl. Toss with dressing.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 248 calories, 4.7g fat, 301mg sodium, 25.5g carbohydrate, 3.4g fiber, and 25.5g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “share bar” below to forward this newsletter to your friends and family.